The Old Well Theatre is available for private hire.
Please see our online booking form or printable version for details and hire prices
Please ensure you read our terms and conditions at the bottom of the page
Private Hire Booking Form
Private Hire Printable Version
If you require further information contact : Charlie McMillian:- firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone - 01683 220681
Performance area:- - - - -
Stage - 5.8M wide by 7.8M deep
Cinema screen 4 x 4M (electrically operated)
Projection facilities (film or backdrop)
7.1 digital surround sound system
Full lighting rig with 24 channel dimmer
Sound relay system to green and dressing rooms
Call system from lighting box to green and dressing rooms
Stage to lighting box communications link
Two dressing rooms
Cast washing and toilet facilities
Public area:- - - - - -
70 seat (raked) auditorium
Bar & seating area (foyer)
First floor large function room (green room) - holds 50 persons
Ladies, gents and disabled toilet facilities (ground floor)
Unisex/disabled toilet facilities (first floor)
|TERMS & CONDITIONS|
1. All hires will be at the discretion of the Old Well Theatre Advisory committee and the Old Well Theatre Trustees
2. The Old Well Theatre will be available for use one hour before the agreed start of let for preparation and closed one hour after agreed end of let for clearing. Any extra time outside of the agreed period will incur an extra charge for use of the facilities.
3. The Old Well Theatre Trust supply either stage working lights (F.O.C.) or general stage lighting as costs as stated. General stage lighting will be raised at the beginning of the event and lowered at the end of the event by trained theatre personnel only.
4. If the hirer of the Old Well Theatre requires further technical features they must supply their own equipment and technician. The details of the equipment must be supplied to the theatre in advance and approved by them to avoid invalidating the theatre’s insurance. In certain cases a full risk assessment may be required.
5. Any use of theatre props must be discussed and agreed with the appropriate theatre personnel.
6. Any or All items agreed for your use by theatre personnel must be replaced to the original position/s unless agreed otherwise.
7. You must have prior permission from the Old Well Theatre Trust before selling any product at an event.
8. Bar facilities: Alcohol can only be sold subject to the restrictions of the licensing laws. Operation of the Old Well Theatre bar can only be conducted by Old Well Theatre licensed staff using Old Well Theatre supplies. Alcohol cannot be given freely at public events.
9. Film showing during private hire: The hirer is required to pay the cost of the Single Title Screening Licence. The cost of the licence must be paid at time of booking and is non-refundable within 3 days of the screening. It is also a requirement to supply the title of the film at booking, a confirmation email will be sent once the licence has been approved. The hirer must supply a copy of the film on Blu-Ray or DVD one week prior to the screening.
10. Discounted rates are available for registered charities and members of the Old Well Theatre Trust at the discretion of the Old Well Theatre Trustees.
11. A deposit of £10 of 10% (whichever is higher) must be paid at the time of booking. This deposit is refundable unit 14 days before the event date. The balance of the hire must be paid before the event commence.